For my documentary I have decided to interview people to find out their opinions on different things related to owning a horse and horse riding. I have decided to interview 3 people because if I interview too many my documentary will be boring due to it only containing interviews. The questions that I am going to ask the people I am interviewing are:
· Introduce yourself (brief summary of who you are, age and how long you have been into horses)
· Introduce your horse (name, age, breed, height and maybe some brief information of the horse)
· When did you first get into horses/horse riding?
· What are the benefits of owning or having a horse?
· What are the negatives of owning or having a horse?
· Have you or the horse ever had any injuries?
· Can you describe the bond you and your horse have?
When asking these questions I don’t want you to be able to hear me asking them so I am going to have to make sure that you can work out the question by the answers given.